Monday, January 25, 2010

Ruined Enamel Pot I Ruined A Treasured Stock Pot, Can You Help??

I ruined a treasured stock pot, can you help?? - ruined enamel pot

So I am absolutely terrible ruined my father-in-blue vintage vase. I need to find another, but can not find. It is crueset like enamel pots ... except that the lid does not have this key and a real handful.
It was made in Europe and is very hard, blue with small white spots, and tall and thin (almost like a pot right, but with handles instead of a cable.)
I'm afraid I lost something irreplaceable, you know that each brand could be?

4 comments:

kimbercu... said...

Not sure where you can find a replacement, but before the decision that it is completely ruined, I would be called a clean Bartender's Secret, especially if the PAN has been destroyed or burned. It is safe to use on most surfaces and I used it in many pots and pans and even turned black glass that I thought had been destroyed. Buy it's $ 1.00 in almost any grocery store. Perhaps worth a try ... Use a sponge with the green face, which is a little thicker. It will take a bit of Elbow Grease, but very good work! I hope it works when you try it! :)

Lindata said...

Did you mean a boat like that. I think the casting is too heavy to make a pot. This steel with ceramic coating.

http://www.idealtruevalue.com/servlet/th ...

Blooming B said...

Le Creuset pots are expensive. Cuisinart manufactures enameled cast iron cookware like Le Creuset, but not so expensive - you can find them at a discount to TJ Maxx or Marshall. Martha Stewart Catalog gray speckled enamel pots at Kmart. Or try your line at Macy's.

mebepat said...

Truly immersed in hot water with soda. Take a sponge, magic, and try that before calling in ruins. the things that work wonders in the pots and pans.

Post a Comment