Saturday, January 9, 2010

Anticoagulation Clinic Can Itching Be A Side Effect Of Warfarin?

Can itching be a side effect of Warfarin? - anticoagulation clinic

I'm on warfarin 5-7 mg daily for the last 3 weeks or less after he was hospitalized with a total of 4 blood clots. He had a large blood clot in his right knee for 2-3 weeks after surgical repair of the ACL, a small blood clot in the legs, pulmonary embolism in my lung artery (blood, worst of all) and an EP in the other lung in a smaller ship. I looked, and my INR 2.0 to 3.0 at the level we want for about two weeks. This week I was a bit too high (INR 4.2) and the MED was one days and the dosage of 5 mg until the next test.

I see itchy little red dots on the inside of the forearm. I have found in another part of me. No one else was in the house, at first I thought it would be a piece of a kind It's just a little pink and very small. No bruise or something like that.

Not impressed at the MD anticoagulation clinic to appear. Warfarin someone else have symptoms like these?

0 comments:

Post a Comment