Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How To Record Xbox To Pc Without Capture Card Voice Recording Problem On Xbox 360?

Voice recording problem on Xbox 360? - how to record xbox to pc without capture card

I asked a question like this before, but helps us a lot ... You see, I have the voices of others through my TV, so you can save, but they always seem to be overwhelmed by the game audio. For example, I would like to register DO Left 4 Dead, but every time a gun or not, you can not say a word anyone in the recording. But I do not understand: For those who burn in the PC with Fraps, no problem with voice recording.

So my question is, is there a way I can, the votes appear bigger and lighter, with no separate registry somehow?

Incidentally, I can compete with VirtualDub, and a video capture card shit (although I'm a nice Dazzle in a week or more) and editing in Sony Vegas Pro 8

2 comments:

Arminato... said...

Only with sound effects and music in the game itself, and later in the process of post-production video, can increase the volume again.

christia... said...

I had exactly the same problem. If you do your 360 from 2006 to 2007, because that is upgraded 360th If you do not, I do not know!

Post a Comment