Saturday, February 13, 2010

Uv Free Beds Which Tanning Lotion Is Best?

Which tanning lotion is best? - uv free beds

I went to Tan N Go today and is a myth that only some paint on the legs before they get to Texas, but when I got home, I was a regular solarium, because UV-free beds. I'm curious that the lotion is the best. I heard about the girl who works there, that hemp lotion is good for you, but I would like other opinions. Also where can I good prices on suntan lotions? $ 60 is a lot to me!

6 comments:

nicolee. said...

Jergens is good enough.
You can buy a bottle at Walmart for $ 15.
Only with the Apllication be careful. (:

♥AppleBl... said...

I love tanning beds. Jergens Natural Glow tanning lotion works so well that if you try. it can for you, such as grocery stores, and it makes cute tan, you have to prove! love it,:)

cPrHiDm said...

I Love Hemp lotion! That is all we use. I have this thing called "good" (THC free) and smells great, and it works wonders. I buy off eBay for $ 10, the same, but not through the roof!

amanda said...

wow, $ 60? "
I mean sunscreen for about $ 8 more.
I have heard very good reports and use the Jergens line of Nivea.

You can buy in any pharmacy. (Supermarket, Drug Mart)

Cookie said...

Bucks really gold of Australia Barely Legal, which works very well, feels good and only about 20 super -

yappyyon... said...

I use Jergens natural glow, often less than $ 10

Post a Comment