Friday, February 19, 2010

7 Days Before Period Cm Had Spotting 7 Days Before Period Due, Then Came On For A Day..?

Had spotting 7 days before period due, then came on for a day..? - 7 days before period cm

It has been found - a few cm pink for one or two days, a week before my time, I came in one day. Was the introduction of the bleeding (bleeding between periods as a rule, never), but I lost? We usually go for 2 or 3 days, not well, too - although I usually bleeding, but no cramps, as I usually do not.

3 comments:

Cathy T said...

Looks like you might be pregnant. You may have bleeding during their regular time, especially if they are usually very common for one or more cycles. If there were stains on the time of implantation and the time is shorter or lighter than normal, then you might be pregnant. A pregnancy test to be sure.

Congratulations!

kellylfc said...

Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding if the baby remains in the uterus, if I have a test ID, or go see a doctor taking a blood test is not an option, or the pregnancy may be lucky xxxxx

suzie210... said...

They could insist on the fact that unusually long delays. I wouldnt make too worried, I take the pill and not waste my time, as I usually do not (it took 3 days) is very visible, but I did take a pregnancy test because I started to feel sick, and had a headache, but the answer was negative. So stay positive, look.

Post a Comment