Saturday, November 21, 2009

Easy Cover Letter Culinary Arts What Do You Think About My Resume Cover Letter?

What do you think about my resume cover letter? - easy cover letter culinary arts

Dear SCANA:
I am writing in response to the career opportunities that are currently in the collections department. Although I have no experience in the collection, I believe that education is not a problem because I am doing well in touch with the people should be. In my present work, call the customer to make a complaint and to help easy for me, in a professional manner. I am honored in dealing with customers face to face, so I do not think that the phone help is difficult. I have great typing skills, dictation, Microsoft Word, and I am trained with other Microsoft programs. I was also a member of a team in my current job for three years, so I think I am a hard worker.
I would like the opportunity to tell more about my work experience that will benefit your company by how and how my skills. I'd like to join with the Council team.
I look forward to meeting you and discussing the situation with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment