Friday, November 6, 2009

Alberta Insurance License Insurance Coverage For Rental Cars In Calgary, Alberta, Canada?

Insurance Coverage for Rental Cars in Calgary, Alberta, Canada? - alberta insurance license

I intend to rent a car in Calgary, Alberta. I have no license or insurance in Canada. I am a foreigner and you want the car to the driver's license from my country, and hiring international driver's license. As in the rental Calgary, Alberta to take responsibility? All I see is that they offer damage waiver (LDW) for an additional fee to cover any damage to the rental car. I get no information about what is happening in another car accident. LDW does not apply in my rental car. Is there something that the law in Calgary, Alberta, which automatically applies for the insurance for damage to another car accident?

0 comments:

Post a Comment