Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cool Hair Highlights Best Hair Color/highlights For Medium/dark Drown Hair, Blue Eyes, Cool (medium) Skin?

Best hair color/highlights for medium/dark drown hair, blue eyes, cool (medium) skin? - cool hair highlights

I have medium / dark brown hair, blue eyes and cool skin - although currently have a nice tan. I want to change my current color flat, brown hair, but you do not know how! I love dark hair, but my friends are OPOS. And I know that if I do not really flattering blond highlights! I want fun and sexy, but not anything excessive. Suggestions? No picture?

1 comments:

foxr1d3r... said...

Hmm, well certainly not with a blonde. I did not last summer, and hated him because he had a natural appearance.
Perhaps the image intrests you --
http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/5/m/G/hair ...
Which emphasizes that the main, if not the wish that, because parts can often wrong.
In addition, the candy colors are also good!

Post a Comment